- In the Orders section => Click the "Batchable" status on the left sidebar
- If you want to sort by SKU, you can enter the SKU in the search field on the top right of the page.
- Click the checkbox on the top left of the "Sales Orders" table or manually select which orders you want to include in the batch
- Click the "CREATE LABEL BATCH" button that appears on the top of the page.
- You will be taken to the Label Batches page, you should see the batch with your orders in it.
- Wait until the status column changes to a "PURCHASE LABELS" button, then click the button.*
- If necessary, confirm the service level for each order (note there may be multiple pages to look through) => Click "PURCHASE LABELS" button
- Wait until the status for the batch becomes "Complete"
- Click the 'download' icon under the right-most "Combined" column for the most recent row that was created to view and print your batch.
You can only purchase labels if you have Easypost fulfillment integrated