How do I optimize my SKUs in Zentail for quick Jet Review?
Last updated about 1 year ago
- Go to the Jet Partner Portal Dashboard -- it may take 24 hours for this view to update once have completed the Test API process.
- In the "Products" section on the dashboard, you can see how many SKUs are "Available for Sale"
- Click "View Details" to identify the status of individual SKUs
- Address your Product Listing Errors in Zentail.
- Click the "All Sources" dropdown => Select the Jet option
- Review the "Last Message" in each row and click the "SKU" value in the corresponding row to take action and edit that SKU.
- If your SKUs are stuck "Under Jet Review" or Missing Listing Data (#1 above):
- contact us via our in-app chat feature to let us know that you would like assistance
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask them to review your SKUs or provide an internal report explaining why your SKUs are not "Available for Sale"