Here are the core aspects that determine your search results and product ranking on Jet.com:
- The more purchases you have for your products, the more weight they'll carry in search results and recommendations.
- The number of inbound visitors that arrive on your listings from external sources like Google Shopping (Jet advertises on Google Shopping)
- The number of organic visitors that arrive on your listings by browsing/searching Jet.com
Pricing Parity with Slight Advantage
- It's important to make sure that your pricing on Jet matches your pricing on Amazon, or else Jet may automatically suppress your listings.
- Put yourself in the visitor's shoes, if you're on a Jet listing for your product, is there a reason to leave and check out Amazon? The most common reason is shipping prices. If a non-Amazon Prime shopper is on your Jet listing and they see a price of $24.95 + Free Shipping, and they check out your product on Amazon and see that it's $24.95 + Free Shipping on orders over $49, then they are highly likely to purchase from your Jet listing.
- Please be sure your Jet shipping prices are competitive.
Keywords & Categorization
- Do your descriptions, titles, bullets contain keywords that people looking for your product type would search for?
- Is your Jet Browse ID (assigned on a Smart Type basis and editable in the Category & Description section of the main Edit Product view on a per SKU basis) most relevant? Contact us if you think your Smart Type(s) should be categorized differently for Walmart.