As with all channels, shipping settings should be managed in the channel's seller portal. Here's our recommended settings:
Log in to your Pricefalls account
- On the left sidebar, in the Settings Section => Click Shipping Profile
- For Shipping Profile Type => Select "By Order Total (Tiered by Total Amount or Weight)"
- For Per-Item/Tier Pricing Model => Select "By Total Order Price (Based on Product Subtotal)"
- Select the Shipping Service Options you want to offer.
- Set the Shipping Lead Time you want to offer -- if FBA set 2 days.
- Set your Regional and Destination Restrictions => Click the Continue button
- Set your shipping rates as competitively as possible based on price tiers.*
* Keep in mind, if you are using FBA multichannel fulfillment, and your Amazon listings are free shipping, you will at least want to charge a small shipping fee on your lower priced items to ensure a profitable order. Be sure not to double-charge for shipping costs if your item prices are factor in shipping costs as "free shipping" listings on your other channels.